SHERRI C. FRAME, J.D., LL.M. in Elder Law with distinction
Attorney Sherri C. Frame is the founder of Attorney Sherri C. Frame.
- Attorney Sherri C. Frame, J.D., LL.M. in Elder Law, practices in the areas of Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, & Powers of Attorney), Elder Law (including Medicaid & Veterans Benefits), Probate Estates Trust Administration, and Business Planning. She holds a Masters of Law (LL.M.), with distinction, in Elder Law from Stetson University College of Law and a Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Western New England University School of Law. She was also an editor of the Western New England Law Review. Sherri earned a Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, in history from Saint Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana.
- Attorney Frame is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court. She has received and currently holds a Certificate of Completion in the areas of probate and estate planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan. Attorney Frame is an Accredited Claims Attorney by the Department of Veterans Affairs in Washington, D.C. and is admitted to practice law in both Michigan and Indiana.
- Attorney Frame is a member of and former Vice President of the Genesee County Elder Abuse Alliance (formerly the Genesee County Elder Abuse Task Force) and a member of the Genesee County Commission on Aging. She is also a member of the State Bar of Michigan Elder Law & Disability and Estate Planning & Probate Sections, and the Genesee County Bar Association Probate Committee. She is a frequent presenter at annual Bar Association Probate Seminars on various topics in the areas of elder law, probate, public benefits, and ethics.
- Attorney Frame has served as a judicial law clerk tothe Chief Judge of the Indiana Court of Appeals and to the Judge of the Indiana Tax Court. She co-authored Indiana Tax Court Procedure and Practice 2002 with The Honorable Thomas G. Fisher, Judge of the Indiana Tax Court. She served as a judicial intern to the Judge of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, a Judge on the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, and a judge on the Connecticut Appellate Court.
- As an adjunct faculty member at Rochester College, Sherri taught law and government courses for over a decade. Finally, she served as the Chair of the Finance Committee of the Board of Trustees of First Presbyterian Church in Flint, Michigan (2010-2012).
Our firm is dedicated to achieving the best outcome for every client. We are committed to the education of our community. If your group is interested in a seminar, please contact us.
Call Today: (810) 399-5999
Estate Planning & Elder Law